The Mad Chef

One man's search for sanity through the creation of tasty vittles

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Get Your Love On

The mayonnaise has been made from scratch, and it's blended with cracked pepper and a balsamic vinegar reduction. Equal parts of ground pork and beef have been mixed with sundried tomatoes, kalamata & gaeta olives, flat-leaf parsley, garlic, crushed chile flakes, anchovies, and egg yolks and pattied into 6 big-ass burgers. A cheese guru has provided me with an asiago fresco to melt on the patties. My lovely and talented wife has made angel food cake from scratch (and damn is it good), although I'll have to find out later just how good it is with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped mapleview farms' cream. I've already got a glass of Blanton's in my gut, champagne is in the fridge, and it's time to get our love on.
Love Feast '05: You can't stop the Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home