The Mad Chef

One man's search for sanity through the creation of tasty vittles

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One More Try. . .

This is it. If I can't keep this thing going, I'll have to put it out of its misery. My last try was a little naive, I was still holding down 2 full-time positions within my department at the time. They finally hired a replacement for my old job, so I should (theoretically) be back in the saddle again now. We'll see. . .
So many new discoveries since I've been away, so much to write about. I've discovered the magical Middle-Eastern spice sumac, the wonders of roasted, ground chicory root in much more than coffee, and I am now the proud owner of a food dehydrator. This is going to be fun. Jerky is first in the queue, but it's wide open from there. Anyway, I'll try and take baby steps for now, but I miss writing here. Even if only 3 people were ever reading it to begin with. . .

As Tom Petty sang from my stereo this morning, "Oooh Oohoohoohoooh/I keep crawling back to you."

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home